Thursday, July 30, 2009

A few new layouts today

It was a rainy day today finally we needed it. It also gave me a few opportunities to scrap. :o)
The font was Lyrical Letters and the bird is Wild Card Cart done with my Cricut. The paper is DCWV Stack 6.
No Cricut with this one but it is sure cute. I use a vellum quote and K&Company stickers.

This one I think is my favorite so far. I used K&Company paper, a Martha Stewart scallop punch for the boarder. I think it turned out nice.

I used my new cart Printing 101 with my Cricut for the font and Plantin Schoolbook for the tag, DCWV Stack 6 for the pattern paper.

I also picked 3 big zucchini's from the garden today and the tomatoes and sweet corn grew even taller. I am going to measure them with a ruler to see how high they really are. CRAZY...

Thanks to my Bro Matt for coming over to update my firmware in my Cricut. Yea! Now I need to get SCAL software (sure cuts a lot) I can't wait.

Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool layouts Shell! You're doing great!
Jen