Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Green Beans and Bell Peppers!!

Hello, We had some rain the last few days. They were on and off sprinkles, but enough to get things growing super in the garden.
I have uploaded a few pictures to compare to when I first posted some. I swear the Cherry tomato plants are getting close to 6 feet high. There is quite the competition between the sweet corn and cherry tomatoes.

Above is Brandi our 11 month old Golden Retriever. She is catching some shade under the cherry tomato plants. I guess they are tall as trees.
Here is my 7 yr old son Lucas again standing so you can see the height of my tomatoes. They have sprung at least a foot over the cages already. Not much getting ripe yet; I did steal 3 red cherry and 1 yellow pear tomato but nothing to go nuts over yet...

My 1st official picking of beans. I think I might have enough for supper tonight. Yes!

LOOK at the size of this pepper! I can't believe it. YUM, YUM YUM...


This is what I harvested today, Green Bell Peppers, Banana Peppers, Broccoli, Zucchini, Green Beans, and Sugar Snap Peas. (yesterday we did pull out 2 purple kohlrabi too.)
Happy Gardening!

No comments: