Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pictures of my Garden

Ok, now I just needed to share some photos of the trials and tribulations of my garden. Last year '08 was our 1st garden at this house. We called it the "Dead Garden". Unbeknown st to me we had no nitrogen in the soil. We now are learning to soil test and trying different fertilizers to correct the problem. I would prefer to be more organic so I have started our own compost bin as well. 

Our 1st year planting Potatoes, I don't know how this will turn out.
Can you say dry? guess I need to water (again, sigh). We have had little to know rain here.


My Garden signs are made with my Cricut Expression (used for scrapbooking) using vinyl and the Lyrical Letters Cart. I even cut out the rectangles myself out of old wood scraps. Who knew what I could do. I love them and hope to use them in years to come.

No comments: