Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day out at the GB Botanical Garden-Garden Walk

What a fun day and picture perfect to go on a Garden Walk. Joe tagged along with me to look at 6 gardens in the area and enjoy the Botanical Garden in the area. We saw some amazing things people are doing in there gardens. Lilly's that are over 6 feet high!!!, climbing roses that are as big as trees, beautiful ponds with large coy fish, just to name a few. Below are a few pictures of things I also found interesting.
I think I am going to try and make this next year in our garden. I think it is neat!
This is a must plant for next year or better yet this year yet.
I am becoming obsessed with the ornamental onion!! There are many different varieties and this is one. What a neat way to accent a garden. It seems to make you say, " wow what the heck is that."

No comments: