Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I got Sure Cuts A Lot for my Cricut!!!

Due to the borrowing of Matt and his laptop I was able up re-update my firmware on my Cricut in order for me to purchase and download Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) software. Now I shouldn't have to buy anymore font Cricut Cartridges. Yea!! or too many shape Cartridges since I can find most SVG files for FREE online. double YEA! YEA! (if you don't know or care what that is bear with me.)

I did some scrapping tonight since I feel caught up with the garden harvest for the most part. Although I think I heard the Sweet Corn calling me earlier this evening saying we need to get picked lady. At least some more of them do.. That is another day.

I have been dying to find anything wrestling for Lucas' wrestling photos. So Em and I went to Endless Creations on Saturday and found some paper and stickers and in the team colors too!

Nothing fancy just printed journaling on my PC and used matting and stickers. I think it is a good one.
This one I love too. More Stickers and I did a rub-on for the "Pin'Em" embellishment.

This is the one I use SCAL on for the First Time, pause for a moment with me..... The balloons I downloaded an svg. file and same for the font on the 1 yr. I outlined the balloons with my Prisma black pencil to try and give it more depth, (I need to get better at that.) There isn't too much on this one but it coordinates with her other 1st birthday layout. I think it turned out nice and you can shadow any font in SCAL. Cool Huh!?!
Let me know what you think.

No comments: