Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday's Project

Here are 2 pictures from my last post about inspirational sayings. I did these 2 with my Cricut cutting the chocolate vinyl. I used SCAL for the font.

Saturdays project is the Countdown to Christmas Calendar from the Splitcoast Stampers website. I love how it turned out.
I used clear embossing powder, UV, on all of the numbers and the "day's til Christmas" title. If I do it again I will not emboss all the number, way to time consuming.
I have to add the ribbon to hang yet, but that is minimal. All of the little tins open up to put treats or little prizes in. I will find something in 3's for each of the kids to have when we open it up. I will be visiting the dollar store! To get directions to make go to this address: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/advent_calendar/

Let me know what ya think!

Shell

No comments: