Sunday, October 11, 2009

Check in from Friday's Weigh In

Well things didn't go good. I gained +. 4 pounds. Yes I know it isn't much but I was really giving it my all this past week. I ate good and I exercised my butt off. I was exhausted. So needless to say I was upset to think that I gained this week. I am not going to fall off the wagon. I am going to stay positive and hope for a big loss next week. :O(

For the fun stuff:
I went to my first crop Saturday with my friend Jenny. It was so fun. It was by Creative Memories. I won 3 prizes and got a bunch of layouts done. I will photograph them and show to you soon. I have a few to finish up with my Cricut since I wasn't going to haul it. It was nice to scrap without interruptions. It was for 8 hours of scrappin fun!!

Tootles!
Ps. I made a eatbetteramerica recipe for beef stew in the slow cooker and a shrimp dish and they were delish for the weekend meals. Check out the website: eatbetteramerica.com. (courtesy of my life coach/exercise phenom Stacy Summers.)

No comments: