Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New WordBook

I made a word book for my niece's birthday. I found some new chip board at JoAnn's. I used my Cricut and the deep housing and blade to cut the chip board. I used SCAL to design. It actually went pretty smooth. I was nervous on cutting the board it is pretty thick. I may scale down the thickness next time I get some. I didn't want to wreck my bug.

This is the last second last page "g". She loves puppies so I put a dog face on it.
Here is "i"
this is the back of the "a" page and the front of "i"
Here is back o "P" and front of "a". She is turning 3.
Front of book. I used my Bind it all for the binding and tied ribbons and made a cute dragonfly to embellish the page. Dragonfly came from the DoodleCharms cart. I used Plantin SchoolBook for all the photo mats.
Let me know what ya think!
Tootles...

No comments: