Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Result's from Friday's weigh in

I did gain a pound and 1/2 over Thanksgiving week that would not budge.. But I am happy to say it is off and so is another pound. I am down -13.5 total. I am not losing as fast as I want but I did lose during the holiday's so far. So I'll take it.

I haven't posted in a while but I have busy with Christmas and there doesn't seem to be a moment to spare. I haven't even started wrapping presents yet!! I will post a picture of the Christmas card I handmade this year. I was busy making 35 of them!! whew.. don't know if I'll do that next year. I also made the corresponding envelopes. I want to wait until most of my recipients have gotten them before I post.

Well, dog has an ear infection off to take her to the vet this afternoon...

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: